ABOUT ST. LUCIA
Despite it’s small size, the island of St. Lucia is recognized for being a world-class travel destination. St. Lucia is packed with luxurious resorts which take advantage of the beautiful and varied scenery.
BENEFITS OF ST. LUCIA CITIZENSHIP
- Unrestricted right to live, work, travel and study anywhere in the Caribbean Community (CARICOM).
- Visa-free travel to 146 countries including the Schengen Zone, UK and Hong Kong.
- Saint Lucia has a quality of life that is rivaled by very few places in the world. This includes a low crime rate, access to modern facilities, services and infrastructure, world class restaurants and hotels and prime real estate
The St. Lucia Citizenship by Investment program allows foreign individuals to obtain citizenship & passport through one of four options. The minimum amounts are based on a single applicant and will vary based on the size of family.
NATIONAL ECONOMIC FUND DONATION
Minimum Investment – $100,000 USD
Investors may make a contribution to the Saint Lucia National Economic Fund in one of the following levels of contribution:
- $100,000 – Single Applicant
- $165,000 – Main Applicant with Spouse
- $190,000 – Main Applicant with Spouse and two dependents
- $25,000 – for each additional dependent
REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT
Minimum Investment – $300,000 USD
A minimum investment of $300,000 into an approved real estate project. The purchased property must be owned and maintained for 5 years.
Minimum Investment – $500,000 USD
A minimum investment of $500,000 into Saint Lucia Government bonds. The bonds must be held for 5 years.
Minimum Investment – $3,500,000 USD
A minimum investment of $3.5 million USD into an approved enterprise project which creates at least 3 jobs.
VISA-FREE TRAVEL TO 146 COUNTRIES AND TERRITORIES
|LOCATION: Eastern Caribbean|
|CAPITAL CITY: Castries|
|TOTAL AREA: 616km|
|TIME DIFFERENCE: UTC-4|
English (official), French Patois
Roman Catholic: 61.5%
Other Christian: 3.4%
|GOVERNMENT TYPE: Parliamentary Democracy|
|CURRENCY: Eastern Caribbean Dollars (XCD), pegged to USD|
|GDP (PER CAPITA): $11,600 USD|