Vanuatu is a small nation comprised of a group of islands located in the South Pacific. The islands give their visitors a return to nature – far from the flashy resorts and cruise-ship ports that litter other tropical islands. Enjoy beautiful deserted beaches and unspoilt landscapes throughout the island.
BENEFITS OF VANUATU CITIZENSHIP
- Visa-free travel to 151 countries and territories including Russia, Hong Kong and the European Union.
- Citizenship is transferrable to future generations.
- Vanuatu is tax-free, apart from VAT and customs tax. That means zero corporation tax for both domestic and international companies, and exemption from capital gains.
- Vanuatu has a moderate tropical climate with beautiful natural landscapes.
The Vanuatu Citizenship by Investment Program requires applicants to make donation to the country through the Development Support Program. In exchange, and subject to screening and approval by the Vanuatu Citizen Commission, applicants and their families are granted citizenship.
DONATION TO DEVELOPMENT SUPPORT PROGRAM
Minimum Donation – $130,000
The investor must make a minimum non-refundable donation to the Development Support Program based on the number of family members included:
- Single applicant – $130,000
- Married Couple – $150,000
- Married Couple with 1 Child – $165,000
- Married Couple with 2 Children – $180,000
- Additional Dependents – $10,000 each
All application fees by the Vanuatu government and ELEVAY are subject to change. These fees depend on the number of applicants and the complexity of the process
VISA-FREE TRAVEL TO 151 COUNTRIES AND TERRITORIES
Vanuatu SummaryPlease fill this form to download our summary
|LOCATION: South Pacific – Oceania|
|CAPITAL CITY: Port Vila|
|TOTAL AREA: 12,189 km2|
|TIME DIFFERENCE: UTC+11|
Local Languges: 63.3%
Roman Catholic: 12.4%
|GOVERNMENT TYPE: Parliamentary Republic|
|CURRENCY: Vatu (VUV)|
|GDP (PER CAPITA): $2,700|
0-14 years: 34.89%;
15-24 years: 20.03%;
25-54 years: : 35.39%;
55-64 years: 5.57%;
65+ years: 4.12%;