The Republic of Turkey has an incredibly rich history. Its location has made it a strategically important location throughout history. From Alexander the Great to the Ottoman Empire, the region has been home to many diverse civilizations.
BENEFITS OF CITIZENSHIP FROM TURKEY
- Visa-free travel to 115 countries.
- Pension programs and medical assistance included.
- Passport has a 10 year validity and is renewable for life.
- Excellent educational facilities – free education and university reimbursement plans available.
- Lifestyle benefits include one of the best climates in the World, fantastic natural environment, excellent food and rich cultural history.
The program was introduced in 2017 by the Turkish Government to promote foreign investment in the country. In September 2018, the investment structure was adjusted to make the Turkish Citizenship Program one of the most attractive in the world.
GOVERNMENT FUND DONATION
Minimum Investment – $500,000
The investor must make a minimum investment of $500,000 in one of the following with a condition not to sell for 3 years:
- Bank Deposit
- Government Bonds
- Shares in Turkish Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) or Venture Capital Trust (VCT)
- Fixed-asset investment
REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT
Minimum Investment – $250,000
The investor must purchase real estate in Turkey. A 3 year resale restriction must be implemented on the title deed.
VISA-FREE TRAVEL TO 115 COUNTRIES AND TERRITORIES
|LOCATION: Eurasia and Middle East|
|CAPITAL CITY: Ankara|
|TOTAL AREA: 783km|
|TIME DIFFERENCE: UTC+3|
Turkish (Official), Kurmanji, Arabic,
Sunni Islam: 83.5%
Shia Islam: 13.5%
Quaranist Muslims: 1%
|GOVERNMENT TYPE: Unitary Presidential|
|CURRENCY: Turkish Lira (TRY)|
|GDP (PER CAPITA): $10,817|
|AGE STRUCTURE:0-14 years: 24.68%;|
15-24 years: 15.99%;
25-54 years: 43.21%;
55-64 years: 8.58%;
65+ years: 7.53%;