ABOUT THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
The United States continues to be one of the most desired locations for investors because of the thriving economy and sheer number of opportunities. In addition to the economic opportunities, it is truly a great place to live. The United States ranks amongst the highest in the world in living standards and offers incredible education opportunities, amongst other benefits. It is these opportunities in combination with the high standrad of living that gives us the term “living the American Dream”
To satisfy the labor demands for workers in the United States, the U.S. government offers the opportunity for eligble applicants to work and immigrate to the U.S.
USA Program REQUIREMENTS
- minimum net worth starting from 50,000 $ USD
- No education requirement
- No work experience requirement
- Good health condition and normal intelligence
- Applicants aged between 18-50 years old are recommended.
Benefits Of USA Green Card
- You can apply for U.S. citizenship after three years if you are married to a U.S. citizen, or five years if not.
- You can travel or live anywhere within the United States
- You are eligible to receive federal benefits such as social security or education assistance.
- Green card holders can live and work in the United States, and enjoy most of the same benefits as a U.S. citizen.
- You are legally protected by the laws of the United States, your state of residence and your local jurisdiction
USA SummaryPlease fill this form to download our summary
|LOCATION: North America|
|CAPITAL CITY: Washington, D.C.|
|TOTAL AREA: 9,826,675 sq km|
|TIME DIFFERENCE: UTC -5 to UTC -10 (West)|
|LANGUAGE: English: 80%; Spanish: 12.4%; Other 7.6%;|
|GOVERNMENT TYPE: Federal Presidential Constitutional Republic|
|CURRENCY: United States Dollar GDP (PER CAPITA): $65,297.52 (USD)|
|AGE STRUCTURE: 0-14 years:15.43% 25-54 years: 39,62% 15-24 years: 11,62% 55-64 years: 14.24% 65+ years: 19.08%|