Canada is a large, diverse country known for its welcoming attitude and beautiful nature. Canada is one of the most scenic countries in the world, full of picturesque forests, mountains, and lakes with beautiful landscapes almost everywhere you look.
Canada Startup Visa Program
Designated Organizations Are Business Groups That Are Approved To Invest In Or Support Possible Start-Ups Through The Start-Up Visa Program.
Organizations Choose Which Business Proposals To Review. Each Organization Has Its Own Intake Process For Proposals And Criteria Used To Assess Them. If A Designated Organization Decides To Review Your Business Idea, It’ll Assess The Potential Of Your Proposal And Whether Or Not It Will Succeed. They Will Then Provide A Letter Of Support And An Investment.
VENTURE CAPITAL FUNDS
Minimum Investment – $200,000 USD
If your investment comes from a designated Canadian Venture Capital Fund you must secure a minimum investment of $200,000.
Minimum Investment – $75,000 USD
If your investment comes from a designated Canadian Angel Investor you must secure a minimum investment of $75,000. The required amount is lower because angel investors usually invest their own money into a start-up business at an earlier stage of development.
Minimum Investment – N/A
You do not need to secure financial investment from a business incubator, but you must be accepted into a designated program.
CANADA EXPRESS ENTRY
Candidates with university or college degrees with skilled work experience and moderate proficiency in English and/or French are ideal candidates to submit an application under the Express Entry program to immigrate to Canada.
- HAVE A QUALIFYING EDUCATION: An Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) for immigration purposes from a designated organization showing that your education is equal to a completed certificate, diploma or degree from Canada.
- MEET THE LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS: The ability to communicate and work in English, French or both will help you to succeed in Canada. You must take a language test from an approved agency and meet the Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 in either English or French or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) minimum score of 7. The results must be included with your application.
- MEET THE WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: Skilled work experience means that you’ve worked in 1 of these National Occupational Classification (NOC) job groups: Managerial jobs (skill type 0) , Professional jobs (skill level A), Technical jobs and skilled trades (skill level B). Your skilled work experience must be:
- within the last 10 years ,
- paid work (have been paid wages or earned commission— volunteer work or unpaid internships don’t count)
- at least 1 year of continuous work or 1,560 hours total (30 hours per week).
- BRING ENOUGH MONEY TO SETTLE: You will need to supply proof that you have enough money to support yourself and your dependents after you arrive in Canada.
|TOTAL AREA:||9,984,670 km2|
|TIME DIFFERENCE:||UTC -3:30 (East), UTC -8 (West)|
|LANGUAGE:||English (Official) and French (Official)|
|GOVERNMENT TYPE:||Federal Parliamentary Democracy|
|GDP (PPP)(PER CAPITA):||$48,400 USD|