BENEFITS OF GRENADA CITIZENSHIP
- Unrestricted right to live, work, travel and study anywhere in the Caribbean Community (CARICOM).
- Visa-free and visa-on-arrival travel to 143 countries including the UK and all other members of the EU.
- Grenada has no foreign income, wealth, gift, inheritance, or capital gains tax.
- Grenada offers an incredible range of attractions for both the visitor and resident. Because of its warm Caribbean climate, a variety of outdoor activities are available for both adventure and relaxation.
- Grenadian citizens are eligible for a US E2 visa to start a business in the United States.
|LOCATION: Eastern Caribbean|
|CAPITAL CITY: Saint George’s|
|TOTAL AREA: 344km|
|TIME DIFFERENCE: UTC-4|
|LANGUAGE: English (official), French Patois|
Roman Catholic: 53%
Other Protestant: 33.2%
|GOVERNMENT TYPE: Parliamentary Democracy|
|CURRENCY: Eastern Caribbean Dollars (XCD), pegged to USD|
|GDP (PER CAPITA): $13,800 USD|
Grenada’s Citizenship by Investment Program allows individuals and their families to obtain citizenship by registration following an investment in an approved project in Grenada. The Citizenship by Investment Program came into being in August 2013, when the Grenadian Parliament passed Act No. 15 of 2013, otherwise referred to as the ‘Grenada Citizenship by Investment Act, 2013.’
- International Mobility
- Lifestyle Benefits
- Healthcare & Education
- Taxation & Succession Planning
- Investment Opportunities
- Enhanced Financial Freedom
NATIONAL TRANSFORMATION FUND (NTF)
Minimum Investment – $150,000 USD
This option involves making a non-refundable payment to Grenada National Transformation Fund (NTF) . The applicant must deposit a total of $150,000 into the NTF for a single applicant or $200,000 for a family of up to four persons.
REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT
Minimum Investment – $220,000 USD
A minimum investment of $220,000 USD is required into one of the GCBI approved projects. In addition, there is a $50,000 government fee for a family of up to four persons. Additional dependents can be included for an added fee
Minimum Investment – $350,000 USD
A minimum investment of $350,000 USD is required into one of the GCBI approved projects. In addition, there is a $50,000 government fee for a family of up to four persons. Additional dependents can be included for an added fee
VISA-FREE TRAVEL TO 143 COUNTRIES AND TERRITORIES