ABOUT ST. LUCIA
BENEFITS OF ST. LUCIA CITIZENSHIP
- Unrestricted right to live, work, travel and study anywhere in the Caribbean Community (CARICOM).
- Visa-free travel to 129 countries including the Schengen Zone, UK and Hong Kong.
- Saint Lucia has a quality of life that is rivaled by very few places in the world. This includes a low crime rate, access to modern facilities, services and infrastructure, world class restaurants and hotels and prime real estate
|LOCATION: Eastern Caribbean|
|CAPITAL CITY: Castries|
|TOTAL AREA: 616km|
|TIME DIFFERENCE: UTC-4|
English (official), French Patois
Roman Catholic: 61.5%
Other Christian: 3.4%
|GOVERNMENT TYPE: Parliamentary Democracy|
|CURRENCY: Eastern Caribbean Dollars (XCD), pegged to USD|
|GDP (PER CAPITA): $11,600 USD|
The St. Lucia Citizenship by Investment program allows foreign individuals to obtain citizenship & passport through one of four options. The minimum amounts are based on a single applicant and will vary based on the size of family.
- International Mobility
- Lifestyle Benefits
- Healthcare & Education
- Taxation & Succession Planning
- Investment Opportunities
- Enhanced Financial Freedom
NATIONAL ECONOMIC FUND DONATION
Minimum Investment – $100,000 USD
Investors may make a contribution to the Saint Lucia National Economic Fund in one of the following levels of contribution:
- $100,000 – Single Applicant
- $165,000 – Main Applicant with Spouse
- $190,000 – Main Applicant with Spouse and two dependents
- $25,000 – for each additional dependent
REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT
Minimum Investment – $300,000 USD
A minimum investment of $300,000 into an approved real estate project. The purchased property must be owned and maintained for 5 years.
Minimum Investment – $500,000 USD
A minimum investment of $500,000 into Saint Lucia Government bonds. The bonds must be held for 5 years.
Minimum Investment – $3,500,000 USD
A minimum investment of $3.5 million USD into an approved enterprise project which creates at least 3 jobs.
VISA-FREE TRAVEL TO 129 COUNTRIES AND TERRITORIES