Ireland, known as the Emerald Isle because of its lush green grass and fields of clover, is located on the west of Europe with breath-taking landscapes and the world’s warmest welcome! From around the world, people come to be immersed in nature and in the warmth of the people. Visitors discover a culture that is brought to life in music, dance and stories. From the youthful energy and vibe of the cities to the tranquility and timelessness of the natural environment, Ireland is truly a country unlike any other.
IRELAND IMMIGRANT INVESTOR
We have reviewed each of the investment options, and while each has its benefits, we can assure you that the Irish Diaspora Loan Fund (IDLF) offers applicants an incredible investment opportunity.
IRISH DIASPORA LOAN FUND (IDLF)
The IDLF is a Central Bank of Ireland approved loan fund which provides lower cost, asset-secured financing to the Irish 4 and 5-star hotel sector. Loans are provided to suitable Irish hotels on more favourable terms compared with traditional banking institutions, and are secured against the hotel property. Loans are provided on a fixed 5-year term.
The Investor must invest €1 million for a 5 year term in order to meet the requirements of the program. The IDLF is a low risk fund which provides the safest route to the Immigrant Investor Programme.
- The investment must be maintained for at least 5 years. After which, applicants may withdrawal their funds and continue to receive permanent residency.
- Applicants must be of good character and have not been convicted of criminal offences in any jurisdiction.
- Applicants must show the source of their wealth and documentation which supports a net worth of €2 million.
- Must apply for approval under the program indicating IDLF as the investment option you wish to pursue. There is no requirement that the funds be invested or committed before approval is given.
- Must supply evidence that you have private medical insurance which will cover all major medical expenses while in Ireland.
PERMANENT RESIDENCY IN IRELAND
- Able to live, work, study and start a business in Ireland.
- Ireland is very welcoming to foreign investors and is ranked highly as one of the best countries to do business.
- Low corporate tax rates of 12.5%. Ireland is the only country with guaranteed tax rates until 2025.
- The ability to study in one of the world’s top education systems. Every child is entitled to free primary and postprimary education. In addition, every university in Ireland is ranked amongst the top 5% of universities in the world.
- Ireland is the European hub to many of the world’s largest multinational companies. These companies require a highly skilled workforce, making the opportunities for employment second to none.
Ireland Passport VISA-FREE TRAVEL TO 188 COUNTRIES AND TERRITORIES
|LOCATION: Northwestern Europe|
|CAPITAL CITY: Belfast|
|TOTAL AREA: 77.8 km|
|TIME DIFFERENCE: UTC+0|
|GOVERNMENT TYPE: Unitary parliamentary republic|
|GDP (PER CAPITA): $89,383 USD|
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAM
- Investment is returned in full after a five year term.
- Only six months to approval of application. Permanent residency is issued immediately.
- Very low residency requirements – only one day per year to maintain permanent residency status.
- Applicants are eligible for citizenship under the Irish Nationality and Citizenship Act. This requires a minimum of 5 years physical residency (12 months prior to application and physical residency for four of the preceding eight years)
- Investors may also apply for a discount on their investment which may be used towards education expenses at an Irish University for themselves or family members of up to €50,000.
Speak with one of our citizenship and residency advisors today to find out how a second passport or residency can enhance your life.