- Rank 77 – 2017 Index of Economic Freedom
- Rank 3 – Safest Countries in the World
- Rank 4 – Passport Power Index
- Rank 24 – Forbes Best Countries for Business Index
- Rank 41 – UNDP Human Development Indicators (World)
- The United Nations (UN) and its Specialised Agencies
- European Union
- Schengen Convention
- World Trade Organisation (WTO)
- Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE)
- The Council of Europe (CoE)
- The World Bank
- The International Monetary Fund (IMF)
|LOCATION:South Western Europe|
|CAPITAL CITY: Madrid|
|TOTAL AREA: 505,990 km|
|TIME DIFFERENCE: UTC+0 (Summer – UTC +1)|
|GOVERNMENT TYPE: Unitary Parliamentary Constitutional Monarchy|
|GDP (PER CAPITA): $30,370.89 USD|
The Spanish Golden Visa Scheme is designed to attract foreign investment and stimulate the property market and economy.
BENEFITS OF SPANISH RESIDENCY
- Right to live, work and study in Spain.
- Spain is a member of the European Union and Schengen Zone.
- Freedom of movement & visa-free travel to 26 member countries of the Schengen Area.
- Spain has a very comfortable climate year-round and a rich culture and history.
- Spain consistently ranks amongst the most desirable places to live and ranks high in terms of Quality of Life. The country also boasts strong education and health systems.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAM
- Golden Visa allows unlimited renewals every 5 years. Must simply maintain the investment in the country.
- Residence Permits issued in as little as 10 days of application.
- No residency requirements to qualify for renewal meaning you may live outside of Spain while still maintaining residency.
- May reside as a Non-Tax Resident and therefore only required to pay taxes in connection with Spanish income.
- Residency contributes towards eligibility for citizenship. After ten years of legal residence in Spain, it is possible to apply for citizenship. In addidtion, after five years of residing in Spain, you may be eligible to work and reside in another Schengen country.
SPANISH GOLDEN VISA
Minimum Investment – €500,000 Euro
As part of the application for a Golden Visa, investors are required to make an investment of at least €500,000 in Spanish real estate. The investors are free to buy several properties (Residential, Commercial or plots) as long as they reach the minimum investment required. In addition, several different investors may invest in the same property. Each investor will qualify under the program in the event that each investor reaches €500 K investment.
Please Note: Taxes are not considered part of the investment.
Investors can use a Spanish company or international company to carry out the investment, but the applicant must hold 51% of the shares.
Please note Investors can purchase more than one property, residential, commericial, or plots as long as the total value of all properties meets the minimum investment required.