Vanuatu is a small nation comprised of a group of islands located in the South Pacific. The islands give their visitors a return to nature – far from the flashy resorts and cruise-ship ports that litter other tropical islands. Enjoy beautiful deserted beaches and unspoilt landscapes throughout the island.
- The United Nations (UN) and its Specialized Agencies
- The World Bank
- The International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- Commonwealth of Nations
- World Trade Organization (WTO) – Applicant
- World Health Organization (WHO)
BENEFITS OF VANUATU CITIZENSHIP
- Visa-free travel to 151countries and territories including Russia, Hong Kong and the European Union.
- Citizenship is transferrable to future generations.
- Vanuatu is tax-free, apart from VAT and customs tax. That means zero corporation tax for both domestic and international companies, and exemption from capital gains.
- Vanuatu has a moderate tropical climate with beautiful natural landscapes.
|LOCATION: South Pacific – Oceania|
|CAPITAL CITY: Port Vila|
|TOTAL AREA: 12,189 km2|
|TIME DIFFERENCE: UTC+11|
|LANGUAGE: Local Languges: 63.3% Bislama (Official): 33.7% English: 2.0% French: 0.6% Other: 0.5%|
|RELIGION: Protestant: 70% Roman Catholic: 12.4% Other/None: 18.6%|
|GOVERNMENT TYPE: Parliamentary Republic|
|CURRENCY: Vatu (VUV)|
|GDP (PER CAPITA): $2,700|
|AGE STRUCTURE: 0-14 years: 34.89%; 15-24 years: 20.03%; 25-54 years: : 35.39%; 55-64 years: 5.57%; 65+ years: 4.12%;|
The Vanuatu Citizenship by Investment Program requires applicants to make a donation to the country through the Development Support Program. In exchange, and subject to screening and approval by the Vanuatu Citizen Commission, applicants and their families are granted citizenship.
- The main applicant must be over 18 years of age.
- The main applicant and dependents must have a clear background with no criminal record.
- Applicants from Syria, Iran, Yemen, North Korea & Iraq can apply if they have lived outside of their countries of origin for more than 5 years and can show proof by providing a residence permit.
DONATION TO DEVELOPMENT SUPPORT PROGRAM
Minimum Donation – $130,000
The investor must make a minimum non-refundable donation to the Development Support Program based on the number of family members included:
- Single applicant – $130,000
- Married Couple – $150,000
- Married Couple with 1 Child – $165,000
- Married Couple with 2 Children – $180,000
- Additional Dependents – $10,000 each
All application fees by the Vanuatu government and ELEVAY are subject to change. These fees depend on the number of applicants and the complexity of the process
VISA-FREE TRAVEL TO 151 COUNTRIES AND TERRITORIES