ABOUT ST. KITTS & NEVIS
BENEFITS OF CITIZENSHIP FROM ST. KITTS & NEVIS
- Unrestricted right to live, work, travel and study anywhere in the Caribbean Community (CARICOM).
- Visa-free and visa-on-arrival travel to 130 countries including Russia, the UK and all other members of the EU.
- St. Kitts and Nevis has no tax on worldwide income and no inheritance tax.
- Beautiful landscapes, clear blue waters and warm tropical temperatures
|LOCATION: Eastern Caribbean|
|CAPITAL CITY: Basseterre|
|TOTAL AREA: 261km|
|TIME DIFFERENCE: UTC-4|
|LANGUAGE: English (official), Creole English|
|RELIGION: Mostly Anglican, other Protestant, Roman Catholic|
|GOVERNMENT TYPE: Parliamentary Democracy|
|CURRENCY: Eastern Caribbean Dollars (XCD), pegged to USD|
|GDP (PER CAPITA): : $16,300 USD|
|AGE STRUCTURE: 0-14yr: 21.4%, 15-64yr:70.8%, 65yr+:7.8%|
The investor programme in St. Kitts and Nevis seeks to attract foreign individuals who will be entitled to obtain St. Kitts and Nevis citizenship and passport in a period of approximately 4-6 months, upon making one of the following investment options:
- International Mobility
- Lifestyle Benefits
- Healthcare & Education
- Taxation & Succession Planning
- Investment Opportunities
- Enhanced Financial Freedom
SUSTAINABLE GROWTH FUND
Minimum Investment – $150,000 USD
This option involves making a non-refundable payment to the Sustainable Growth Fund. Payment depends on the number of family members and starts at $150,000 USD for a single applicant.
REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT
Minimum Investment – $200,000 USD
This option involves purchasing real estate in St. Kitts and Nevis with a minimum value of $200,000 USD. Launched in April 2018, this option is to be used for new luxury resort developments. Payment depends on the property value and can only be resold after 7 years.
Minimum Investment – $400,000 USD
This option involves purchasing real estate in St. Kitts and Nevis with a minimum value of $400,000 USD. Payment depends on the property value and can only be resold after 5 years.
VISA-FREE TRAVEL TO 130 COUNTRIES AND TERRITORIES