Dominica, also known as the Isle of Beauty or the Nature Island,
is truly a Caribbean paradise. The island is your path to unspoiled
culture and natural beauty; volcanic peaks, sparkling waterfalls and
rainforest canopies contrasted with celebrations of culture, music
BENEFITS OF CITIZENSHIP FROM DOMINICA
- Unrestricted right to live, work, travel and study anywhere in the Caribbean Community (CARICOM).
- Visa-free and visa-on-arrival travel to 115 countries including the UK and all other members of the EU.
- Dominica has no taxes on non-residents.
- Beautiful landscapes, clear blue waters and warm tropical temperatures
- Pass citizenship to your children by descent.
|LOCATION: Eastern Caribbean|
|CAPITAL CITY: Roseau|
|TOTAL AREA: 750km|
|TIME DIFFERENCE: UTC-4|
English with some French based Creole
Roman Catholic: 61.4%;
Other Christian: 29.8%;
|GOVERNMENT TYPE: Unitary Parliamentary Democracy|
|CURRENCY: Eastern Caribbean Dollars (XCD), pegged to USD|
|GDP (PER CAPITA): $14,300 USD|
The Dominica Citizenship Programme has been operating since 1993. It allows applicants the opportunity to receive full, legal citizenship and a passport for themselves and their family by making an investment in the country:
- International Mobility
- Lifestyle Benefits
- Healthcare & Education
- Taxation & Succession Planning
- Investment Opportunities
- Enhanced Financial Freedom
GOVERNMENT FUND DONATION
The investor must make a payment to the Dominican Government. The donation amount required depends on the number of family members included in the application, but starts at $100,000 for a single applicant. Get a free consultation from one of our citizenship experts to find out the required amount for you and your family.
REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT
To qualify for citizenship under the real estate option, the applicant must purchase authorized real estate with a minimum value of $200,000.
VISA-FREE TRAVEL TO 115 COUNTRIES AND TERRITORIES